Wednesday's WiPs & Books {7/17}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



I hope you're having a great week. 

I love chatting all about books, projects and shows/movies. 



I have been trying to find a bit more reading time in the heat of the afternoon. 





I am reading Deserts, Driving and Derelicts by Tonya Kappes

and 

Summer Romance by Annabel Monaghan. 

I love the small town charm of the Tonya Kappes series.  

I really enjoy Annabel Monaghan's writing style. 





I have been working on my socks when I am not too tired in the evenings. 

I am knitting the second, Stack of Books {Ravelry link} sock using Voolenvine yarn, 

and 

A vanilla sock in the Patriotic colorway by Mint Rain Yarns on Etsy. 





This past weekend I pulled out an older wip to work on. 

It's a scrappy Make a Long Story Short {Ravelry link} throw. 

It's a free pattern. 

I am using minis and scraps of yarn that I have dyed. I wound up the next two colorways. 

It's perfect for chatting and tv knitting. 



I finished the current season of When Calls the Heart and watched a Hallmark movie. 

I am working my way through the second season of Divorce on Max. 



I would love to know what you are making, reading and/or watching. 



Let's Chat, 
Angela 
















Comments

Popular Posts