Monday's Makes {6/3}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



I hope you had a wonderful weekend 

and you're week is off to a very good start. 



I thought I would share my May Makes. 

I am very pleased to have four finished projects. 

Getting things off of my needles has been slow going this year, 

but I am doing my best to embrace it. 




 Mouse King Socks

The yarn is by StudioCatKnit and I love them. 

They are not identical, but look how great they turned out. 




The baby hat for my great nephew to be. 

I used Cascade 220 superwash in the Sky Heather colorway. 

I used the cast on and increases of the Musselburgh hat and then did a 1x1 rib. 

I have a gray colorway in this yarn and may need to make him another one. 



My first Stack of Books socks. They will definitely not be my last. 

I used a speckle yarn from Zebra Yarns and a pink mini skein that I dyed. 

I love speckle yarn! 

I think they make the perfect pair of spring/summer socks. 




The last project  is the True Story cowl by Kacey Knits. 

I used a 75% superwash merion/20% nylon/5% stellina base that I dyed called I Need a Hero. 

I held it double for the entire project. 

I made the decision to go down two needle sizes because that is the size I had available. 

I might cast on another one soon using one needle size smaller than the recommended. 




I would love to hear all about your May makes. 



Happy Creating, 
Angela 







Comments

Popular Posts