Friday's Favorites {6/21}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


I hope you've had a great week! 

Summer is officially here! 

The heatwave is headed our way this weekend. 









For me, summer means spending time in the garden. 

I enjoy the flower garden and the vegetable garden. 

The hydrangeas turned a vibrant blue. 








Reading by the pool. 

I love my spring float that allows me to stay cool and read at the same time. 

Here's my current reads. 







Walks near the water at a local park. 


It also means spending time with good friends while enjoying good food and being outdoors. 




I would love to know your favorites from the week. 

Share in the comments. 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. 



Happy Creating, 
Angela 








































Comments

Popular Posts