Wednesday's WiPs & Books {5/29}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday! 

I hope you are having a good one! 





Let's chat works in progress and books. 

I am reading, The Tiny But Mighty Farm by Jill Ragan. 

I follow her on YouTube and have been thinking about getting into flower farming. 

I am also reading Fatal First Edition by Jenn McKinlay. I love this series. 






My first work in progress is my second Mouse King sock. 

I am working to have this pair finished by the end of the week. 

The yarn is by Studio Cat Knit







My second sock project is knit using the Stack of Books pattern by Sock Witchery. 

I am using a merino/nylon/cashmere yarn by Voolenvine called Spring Breaker. 

I love how it is working up. 





I started a True Story cowl by Kacey Knits {Ravelry link} the day is was released. 

I am using a stellina yarn that I dyed called I Need a Hero. 

I am holding it double and really enjoying this project. 

I did size down to a 3.5mm needle. The pattern calls for a 4.0mm, but I didn't have any available. 

I am working in the round now. 




I haven't been watching too much this week. 

I have been trying to watch It is a Sarah podcast's daily episodes. 



I hope you're having a wonderful week. 

I would love to know what you are making, reading and/or watching. 



Happy Creating, 
Angela 




Comments

Popular Posts