Wednesday's WiPs & Books {5/22}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy WiPs and Books Day! 




It's one of my favorite days of the week. 




I am currently reading, Knitted & Knifed by Tracey Drew 

and 

First Lie Wins by Ashley Elston. 


I am not sure if either are going to hold my attention at this point, 

but I am continuing on a little further before deciding. 



I have been working away on my second Mouse King sock. 

I am looking forward to having them done by the end of the month. 



I have resumed working on the sleeves on my Rosemary & Thyme {pictured above}

I am enjoying the double pointed needles much more than the magic loop method. 

The weather is warming up, so that is making me want to finish this project. 







Blankets have been on the hook and needle lately. 

I am adding mini skeins here and there on my DK weight Jelly Roll and when I need to switch things 

up, I am pulling out the granny stripe blanket. 





I have been eyeing these two Granny Wraps. 

The pattern is by Annaboo's House. 

I am using leftover Stylecraft Special DK from previous yearly temperature projects. 

{Left: Shrimp & Soft Peach} {Right: Saffron & Clementine}


I finished the current season of The Way Home on Hallmark this week and working my way through 

When Calls the Heart. I am always watching fiber and garden related YouTube channels. 


I would love to know what you are making, reading and/or watching this week. 



Happy Creating, 

Angela 



Comments

Popular Posts