Friday's Future Projects {5/3}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin




Happy Friday! 

I hope you are enjoying your day! 

(The colors of this design make me so happy, I would love a pair of stripey socks in them. 
Maybe a mini skein set or a blanket.)



This week has flown by. 

I have been spending quite a bit of time in the garden. 

I planted 30 tomato plants and 13 cherry tomato plants.

Next up is all the flower seeds and herbs. 




I have been thinking about how to make the most of the making time. 

I  have less time than I did over the autumn and winter months. 



Samantha Guerin just released the Springline Tee this week and I can't stop thinking about it. 

I have three one-of-a-kind apricot colorway skeins in my stash. 

They are 85% superwash and 15% nylon base. 

I am going to try and finish at least one garment wip before casting it on. 



I am still looking for the right yarn to make the Pillars Tank by Perfectly Knotted. 

I want to make this for my youngest daughter. 

I want the yarn composition to have some bounce because of the ribbing section, 

but I don't want it to be made with all wool. 


I have thought about a 50% cotton and 50% merino.

Any recommendations? 



I am also going through my sock wips and figuring out which ones I would like to finish during Summer Sock Camp. 



There could be others jumping on my needles.




I would love to know what yarns and/or patterns have been inspiring you. 



Let's Chat, 
Angela 






 





Comments

Popular Posts