Wednesday's WiPs & Books {4/17}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Yay, it's Wednesday! 

I hope you're having a wonderful week. 


I love chatting all about books, shows and works in progress. 



I finished reading, The Women by Kristin Hannah. 

I am still sitting in my feelings about this one. 

I am almost finished, Take the Honey and Run by Jennie Marts. 

I am really enjoying the characters, setting and cozy mystery. 

Next up is Happiness Falls by Angie Kim. 






I have been working on one project this week. 

Usually I bounce between two or three, but I have really been focused. 

It's the Rosemary & Thyme by Alicia Plummer. 

I am working my way through the increases. I can't wait to wear this during the summer. 

I am using Knit Picks Comfy Color Mist in Foggy Beach.

The picture on the bottom is a good representation of the colorway. 



I started watching Call the Midwife on Netflix again. 

I wasn't sure where I had stopped watching, so I decided to begin at season 9. 

I am also watching  This Little Wonderful Life April Vlogs on YouTube

and knitting/crocheting podcasts. 



I would love to know what you are making, reading and/or watching this week. 


Happy Creating, 

Angela 







Comments

Popular Posts