Wednesday's WiPs & Books {2/28}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


I hope you're having a wonderful week, 

it's...




I love chatting all about my wips and books. 






This week I am reading Harvest Season by Melinda Lageschulte. 

It's the second book in the Growing Season series. 

I am also reading, Dirty Thirty by Janet Evanovich.

I have read the entire series. 




My morning knitting this week has been my Musselburgh hat. 

I am less than six inches away from the decreases. 

I look forward to knitting on this while watching a podcast and drinking coffee. 




In the evenings, I pick up my DK Jelly Roll blanket. 

I am working on the fourth strip. I am really enjoying this project. 



I would like to have a garment focus project and need to decide between two that I have on the needles. 




Streamline Tee by Alexandra Tavel of Two of Wands. 

The back piece is finished and I am working on the front piece. 

I am using Berroco Cotolana, which has been discontinued. 





Bamboo Summer Top by Nancy Ricci. {Ravelry link}

I am using Naturally Caron Spa yarn, which is also discontinued. 

I have a few other colorways of this yarn. It is deep stash. 




I haven't been watching much this week. 

A few podcasts (Rose Opal Knits, A Lefty Knitter, A Lovely Yarn), 

an episode of The Fixers and I started watching Young Sheldon again. 




I would love to know what you are making, reading and/or watching this week. 


Happy Creating, 
Angela 

Comments

Popular Posts