Wednesday's WiPs & Books {2/21}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday! 

I hope you're having a wonderful week. 



I love chatting all about works in progress and books. 


I am almost finished reading, None of This is True by Lisa Jewell. 

I think this one might stay with me for a bit. 

Have you read any Lisa Jewell books? If so, which one should I read next. 



I am getting ready to bind off the hem on my Ranunculus. It is a new to me bind off technique. 

I think this sweater is going to have short sleeves. I want to be able to wear it on its own or layer it. 

{My Ravelry project page}



I started a new My Favourite Blanket by Kay Jones. 

I am trying to use up as much yarn as I can this year and this one is a stashbuster. 

When I was knitting my first blanket, I put aside some yarn to make this one. 



I am still watching The Fixers on BYUtv, The Irrational on Peacock 

and podcasts on YouTube when I get a chance. 



I would love to know what you are making, reading and/or watching this week. 



Happy Creating, 

Angela 


Comments

Popular Posts