Monday's Makes {2/12}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin





I hope you had a great weekend. 


I thought I would, every now and then, share a project on Monday that I would like to make. 

I have been doing a lot of thinking about the items I would like in my wardrobe. 

I love to layer and have been drawn to vests, but I also would like some tees for the summer. 




First up is the Trestle Tee by Tif Neilan

I love that it is knit in sport weight yarn. I have been wanting to work more with that weight. 

It is top down with a drop shoulder construction. 

I can see this being a spring/summer staple. 





I love the positive ease on this sweater and that detail at the neckline is beautiful. 

I could see myself wearing this all the time. 



Tank tops have been on my radar as well. 

I have the Bamboo Summer Top {Ravelry link} on my needles and I can't wait to finish knitting it. 



Do you have any projects you would like to make? 

Any favorite tee or top patterns? 

Share them in the comments, I am always look for new patterns and designers. 




Happy Creating, 
Angela 




























Comments

Popular Posts