Wednesday's WiPs & Books {1/17}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy WiPs & Books Day!!! 

I hope you are having a wonderful week. 

It has been very cold here. We got our first snow. 





I started two Granny Wraps by AnnaBoo's House. It's a free pattern. 

I am using Stylecraft Special DK in Saffron and Clementine and the other in Shrimp and Soft Peach. 

I've also been working on my DK Jelly Roll Blanket. {Ravelry Link}

The pattern is by Kay Jones of the Bakery Bears. 

I am adding minis from a Little Lionhead Knits set I've had in my stash. 



I've added a repeat on my Cozy Knitter Advent Socks. I am doing the Second Breakfast Socks pattern 

by Lindsay of Sock Witchery. 

{Ravelry Link}



I am reading, Winter Cottage by Mary Ellen Taylor. 

It is about family secrets and I am enjoying it so far. 




I've been watching Young Sheldon and the Percy Jackson series. 





I would love to know what you are making, reading and/or watching this week. 




Happy Creating, 
Angela 














Comments

Popular Posts