Wednesday's WiPs & Books {9/6}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday! 

I hope you're having a great week! 

Holiday weeks always go by so fast. 



I am still in summer reading mode since it has been in the upper 90s. 

I am reading Same Time Next Summer by Annabel Monaghan and really enjoying it. 



I am so excited to be participating in the #CrazySpookyMAL2023 this month. 

I cast on my Mary Sanderson socks on the way to the beach. 

 The colorway is by Nomadic Yarns on her Yak Sock base. 

Absolutely love knitting with this base.



I am adding a repeat on my Duotone cowl when I get a chance. 

I am loving how this blue and grey are looking together. This is my hand-dyed yarn. 

I am very close to the second half of the cowl where I switch the color placement.  


(Bag by Midwest Stitches) (Yarn by Buckaloo View) 

Here's my progress on my Equinox Shawl. A pattern by Lisa Seifert of DoleValleyGirlKnits

I am one repeat away from starting the next section. I can't wait. 



I would love to hear all about your wips, what you're reading and/or watching. 



Happy Creating, 

Angela 

Comments

Popular Posts