Wednesday's WiPs & Books {9/20}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin





Happy Wednesday! 

I hope you're having a great week. 


The weather is changing here. The mornings are cool and the air is crisp. 

The leaves are beginning to fall. 

I am feeling my focus turning to inside things. Cozy and comforting things. 





This week I am reading, Dying for Devil's Food by Jenn McKinlay. 

It is the 11th book in the series

I find the characters in this series to be laugh out loud funny. I really love them. 


I have been working on my Equinox Shawl by Lisa Seifert

She is hosting a knit-a-long that is ending on Saturday. 

I believe I can get it finished in time. 

I am using naturally dyed wool by Buckaloo View. It's gorgeous. 


I am getting ready to start the heel of my Mary Sanderson sock. 

The yarn is Nomadic Yarns in her Yak Sock base and it is a dream to knit. 





I am feeling the urge to work on cozy cardigans, sweaters and blankets. 

But I am going to finish these two projects first. 



When I get a chance, I have been watching Hardy Boys and Only Murders in the Building. 



I would love to know what you are making, reading and/or watching. 



Happy Creating, 
Angela 







Comments

Popular Posts