Friday's FOs {9/1}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



I hope you've had a great week! 


Yesterday was the last day for Summer Sock Camp hosted by Kay, The Crazy Sock Lady. 

I really enjoyed participating and finished 6 pairs of socks. 


The first pair was knit in Paton's Kroy Sock in Midnight Orchid. 
I love these colors. 


Next up are my Missus Clause self-striping colorway by Pretty Twisted Yarns. 

They have been on my needles since November of 2021. 

I am so excited to have them finished for this Christmas season. 


I started a pair of rib shortie socks using one of my 50 gram sets. 

I love using the speckle colorway as the contrast. 



My next pair are my 4th of July socks. I used Zebra Yarns in the red & blue stripes. 

I added a white stellina mini for the contrast near the toe. 

I was so happy to finish them in the month of July. 



In August, I completed my Knit Picks Felici socks in Limeade. 

I really love the bright summer colors of this yarn. 



My final pair for the knit-a-long are my Sarah Sanderson socks by Nomadic Yarns. 

This base is her Yak Sock  and I absolutely love working with it. 

I have a 50 gram skein of Mary and Winifred Sanderson in that base and I can't wait to cast them on. 

Looks like I will be participating in the  #CrazySpookyMAL2023



I would love to hear all about your projects! I hope you have been enjoying your making! 


Happy Creating, 
Angela 




Comments

Popular Posts