Friday's Favorites {9/8}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Friday! 

I hope you've had a fantastic week. 




One of my favorites from this week was spending time near the ocean. 

I love listening to the waves at night, walking along the beach, collecting shells,

and being with family and friends. 


Sunsets!  

The colors amaze me. So much beauty. 



Adorable charms to use on my projects from The Littlest Charm Co on Etsy. 

I am going to be a repeat customer. She has so many great charms.





Happy mail! 

New Lykke circular needles and a Intermission 50 gram skein in the colorway Kaleidoscope 

from Leading Men Fiber Arts.  So many great dye colors in one skein. 



I would love to know all the favorites from your week. 

Share in the comments. 


Happy Creating, 
Angela 














Comments

Popular Posts