Friday's Favorites {9/29}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



I hope you've had a great week. 

It has been rainy and overcast here most of the week. 

I'm excited that it is time for Friday's Favorites. 



Cozy mysteries are what I have been reading lately and these titles are waiting to be read. 



My new mug with a reminder on the handle to be grateful.  

I love sunflowers, they bring up good memories of  having coffee with my friend. 


My wild garden with beauty throughout. 

The zinnias are volunteers and I am so thankful. 

I can see them from the window of my living room. 


I was searching Etsy the other day and I saw this mini skein set and I fell in love. 


So autumnal and the names really make me happy. 

Golden Hour, Apple Spice, Autumn Road, Haven't Thought that Far Ahead, 
I Think Your House is Haunted. 

How amazing are they?! 




I would love to hear all about your favorites from this week. 

Share them in the comments if you'd like. 



Have a wonderful weekend friends!
Angela

















Comments

Popular Posts