Friday's Favorites {9/15}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



Happy Friday! 

I am so glad the weekend is here. 

The weather is beautiful and I am ready to get outside and spend some time making. 



I spent an little time one afternoon this week floating in the pool and reading. 

It is probably the last one of the season. 

I love seeing the reflection of the trees in the water. 



The sky has been so blue and the clouds are amazing. 


Some color inspiration from our local plant nursery. 




A new 50 gram skein from Nomadic Yarns. 

The colorway is Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice. 

I am hoping to cast this on in November. Maybe a Thanksgiving cast on? 


The view from the restaurant where I had lunch with a friend yesterday. 

The weather was perfect and we took a nice long walk. 



I hope you've had a great week, I would love to see/hear all about your favorites. 


Happy Creating, 

Angela 



Comments

Popular Posts