Wednesday's WiPs & Books {8/2}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



Happy Wednesday! 


I hope you are having a great week!


I love chatting about books and works in progress. 





I have been working on the same two projects lately. 

Bamboo Summer Top and My Favourite Blanket. {Ravelry project pages} 

I am getting ready to split for the front and back on my top. I am so excited. 



I have been feeling that itch to cast something new on. 
Does that happen to you when you have been working on the same projects for a long time? 



Since I really would like to get the summer top done before summer is over,  I have been doing some dream project planning. I have been thinking about cowls, scarves, and wraps. 

Here's a few that have piqued my interest. 

Embrace Cowl by Andrea Mowry {Ravelry link}

An Italian Summer Scarf by An Italian Knitter {Ravelry link}

Sunday Morning Wrap by Espace Tricot  {Ravelry link}

Silverstar Wrap by Lisa Seifert {Ravelry link}




I am reading Summer Stage by Meg Mitchell Moore. 

I am really enjoying the setting and characters. 

I have always thought it would be nice to stay on an island for the summer. 

Have you ever stayed on one? 



I would love to hear all about your wips and what you are reading and/or watching. 

If you have any favorite cowls, scarves or wrap patterns, please share them. 



Let's Chat, 
Angela 


 





Comments

Popular Posts