Wednesday's WiPs & Books {8/16}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday! 


I love talking about works in progress and books. 



I am reading, Wedding Cake Crumble by Jenn McKinlay

I am working my way through this series and enjoying every moment. 

I love the characters! They are laugh out loud funny. 



I decided to bring out my Scrappy Garter Throw for Scrappy Sunday. 

I gathered more DK/Worsted half skeins and scraps to add to it. 

I am holding the yarn double and using a size 10 needle. 

I am feeling autumn starting to creep in, so I thought I should revisit the Halloween themed socks I have on the needles. This is the Sarah Sanderson colorway by Nomadic Yarns. 

I have the other Hocus Pocus sisters colorways too. I am loving this Yak base. 


And my new cast on. It's a Duotone Cowl by Orange Flower Yarn. {Ravelry link}

I am knitting it in an  overdyed blue skein of DK weight yarn I am calling Blue Jay and Slate on my DK-115 base. {My project page on Ravelry}

I cast on 80 stitches and am using a size 6 (4mm) needle. 


I really am enjoying this project during my 30 minutes of knitting time. 

There are a few other knitters that are going to be casting one on and joining in the fun. 

Let me know if you have knit one or want to join in. 



I hope you are having a wonderful week. 

I would really enjoy hearing all about your wips and reads. 


Let's Chat, 

Angela 







Comments

Popular Posts