Monday's Motivation {8/7}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Monday! 

I hope you had a wonderful weekend!



I spent my weekend catching up on house and garden care most of Saturday. 

It feels great to have these things done. 

 Sunday, I had the best day spending time with family. 



I decided to take a look at all of my current wips and started thinking about how I would like to get some of them finished by the end of the year.  A few of them have an earlier deadline. 



I would like to gift this Sundance Throw to my friend for her birthday in October. 




I can see myself wearing my One Love cardigan and Vivi Cropped Vest this autumn and winter. 



I really need to make a decision on my Felix Cardigan sleeves. {Ravelry Project Page}

They are a bit too tight. I am not sure they are going to block out and fit how I would like them to. 

Anyone have any tips/suggestions/recommendations? 




Though I have all these lovely wips on my needles. I am feeling the urge to cast something new on. 

More on that to come! 



I wish you a week of doing all the things that you love. 


Happy Creating, 
Angela 




















Comments

Popular Posts