Monday Makes {8/28}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



I hope you had a great weekend and are ready for a new week! 


I did a little clean out in the bottom of my stash cabinet on Saturday. 

I have a really bad case of  castonitis and in an effort to thwart it, I thought I should revisit the cabinet. 

There are garment quantities of yarn in there and some long standing wips. 


First up is my Say Anything cardigan that has been on my needles since 2017. 

I was a new garment knitter and made a mistake a few rows back and wasn't sure how to fix it. 

The pattern is by Melissa Schaschwary. I am knitting it in a DK weight merino/cashmere/nylon base in skeins that I overdyed. I love the color and the softness of the yarn. 


This One Love cardigan has been on my needles since 2021. 

The pattern is by the Autumn Acorn. The yarn is one of a kind DK merino/cashmere/nylon base. 

I tried to block the pieces last year, but my cat wouldn't leave them alone. 

I am going to try again! 


This is the Palette cardigan by Lisa K. Ross. I started this in 2021 as well. 

I am using a non-superwash 100% worsted wool base that has been discontinued in my shop. 

The colorway is Steel. I am also using Drops Nepal in Grey Green, Graulila, Fog, and Deep Ocean.


My Felix Cardigan by Savory Knitting is moving right along. 

I was considering frogging back the sleeves, but I think I am going to carry on. 

I have the button band and collar to do. I cast this on in October of 2022. 

The yarn is Plymouth Yarn Homestead in Oatmeal Heather. 


The last one isn't a sweater or cardigan, but a vest. 

This yarn was in a previous pullover project, but I realized I wouldn't wear it, so I frogged it and now I am knitting it into a Vivi Cropped Vest

The yarn is Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Bulky in Caribou. 

I started this project in March of 2022. 




I am feeling inspired to work on a few of these wips. 

Take that castonitis! 

{Please tell the other garment quantities of yarn to stop tempting me!} 



Do you have long standing projects stashed away? 

Are you feeling the urge to cast on lots of things? 

Are you working on a project that is inspiring you? 

I would love to hear all about them! 


Let's Chat, 
Angela 




Comments

Popular Posts