Friday's Favorites {8/11}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Friday! 

I am so glad it is here again. 

Let's share our favorite things from this week. 


Listening to the rain fall from the leaves of the trees after a thunderstorm. 


A new stack of library books. I need more reading time. Anyone else? 



A new mug. I love sunflowers they remind me of my friend. She loved them. 

The mug warmer is new as well, a gift from my oldest and his family. 

They say I need to give the microwave a break since I am always heating up my coffee. 



Gorgeous zinnias in my garden. There is an insect hanging out on it. Do you see it? 


A new reuseable bag. I love the colors and the chevron pattern. 

This needs to be a sweater or a blanket. 


I did it, I cast on a new project with these two DK weight skeins. 

I will share all about it on Wednesday. 



I would love to know some of your favorite things from your week. 



Let's Chat, 

Angela 






Comments

Popular Posts