Monday's Makers {7/24}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin




Happy Monday! 

I hope your week is off to a great start. 




I wanted to share another maker this week. 



I love their colorways, sets and The Dating Game Mystery skeins. 


Here's a little about Steve & Andy.




My first ever skein of Leading Men Fibers Arts I purchased in Pennsylvania. 

It's Sea Turtle. Perfect for summer socks. I knit this pair last summer. 

I used the Crazy Sock Lady's pattern, Rhinebeck Roomies. {Ravelry link}



I have two 50 gram Show Stopper Intermission skeins. 


I love this variegated colorway, Metamorphosis. I can't wait to see how this knits up. 


I just had to get the Yarn Hoarder colorway. I love it. The speckles are amazing. So many colors. 



Hope you have a marvelous day! 

I would love to hear all about a maker that you have supported or follow. 




Let's Chat, 
Angela 













Comments

Popular Posts