July's FO & Reads {7/31}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Monday! 

I can't believe it is the last day of July. 

This year is going by so fast. 


I have one finished object for this month. 

My 4th of July socks. 

I used a red/blue skein from Zebra Yarns and added a little bit of white stellina yarn. 

I made a goal to get them done this month. 

I made a pair of shortie socks last year with this yarn as well. 

Now I only have a small amount leftover. 



I read 4 books this month. I am very happy about that. 

First read was All the Days of Summer by Nancy Thayer. 

I enjoyed part of the story, but a few of the characters grated on me. 


Then I read, A Spell for Trouble by Esme Addison. 

I enjoyed the mermaid magic aspect. It was done in such a tasteful way. 

I did feel a connection to the characters, so I am looking forward to reading the next book. 


Vanilla Beaned by Jenn McKinlay. The more I read this series, the more I love it! 

I was laughing out loud quite a few times. 


Such a Quiet Place by Megan Miranda. 

This one was a bit slow for me. I really didn't connect with any of the characters.



I would love to know all about your FOs and reads from this month. 



Let's Chat, 

Angela 


Comments

Popular Posts