Friday's Favorites {7/7}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin




It's Friday again! 

This week went by so fast. 

It was filled with friends, food and fun! 
[A little bit of work too.]

I thought I would share some of my favorites from this week. 




Hanging out by the pool on the 4th with friends. 

Love this float so much! I think I am going to order another just in case something happens to him. 



Working on a pair of 4th of July socks using Zebra Yarns. 

Project bag by MollyKleinDesign on Etsy and Instagram. 





A visit from these baby skunks. They hung out for about a week or two. 

I wasn't getting too close, but they were fun to watch. 



My marigolds are blooming. This is the first year I planted them from seed. 

I have three big pots of them that sit around the umbrella that is poolside. 

I am trying to create more areas of our yard that is good for pollinators. 


My evening knitting companion. 

I don't think she is very interested in my projects. 




I would love to know your favorites from this week. 



Happy Creating, 
Angela 















Comments

Popular Posts