Friday's Favorites {7/28}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Friday! 

I hope you've had a fantastic week. 

I got to spend time with my oldest granddaughter, it was so much fun. 


Here's my favorites from this week. 


A stack of library books. I am going to be more intentional with my time, so I can read more. 


Taking some time to cool off in the pool.  The heat & humidity has been crazy. 



Going out to dinner and celebrating my friend's birthday. 

We had such a good time laughing, eating and sharing stories. 


A new to me project bag. I purchased this bag as a destash. It is made by The Silver Shed USA

I absolutely love it. I have wanted this fabric for so long. 

It makes me nostalgic for the summers of my childhood. 

Anyone else catch lightning bugs in mason jars? 



Taking some pictures of my 50 gram/20 gram sets that are in the shop. 



I would love to hear all about your favorites from this week. 



Let's Chat, 

Angela 






Comments

Popular Posts