Wednesday's WiPs & Books {6/28}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday! 

I hope you're having a great week. 




I can't believe it is the last Wednesday in June! 




These are the three projects I have been working on this week. 

I have been reading, All the Days of Summer by Nancy Thayer. 

I am less than 10 chapters in.  

I love the Nantucket setting, but I don't feel invested in the characters yet. 

Hopefully that changes soon. 




I am working away on my Bamboo Summer Top. {Ravelry}

I am only a few inches away from splitting for the front and the back. 

I am really hoping that the lace will lay flat in this yarn when I block it. 

I am using Naturally Caron Spa, which has been discontinued. 

It is a 75% acrylic and 25% Rayon from bamboo blend. 


I just finished the heel flap and turn on these Gingerbread socks. 

The yarn is by West Yorkshire Spinners. 

I love the green and red stripes. So fun! 



My Favourite Blanket. I am holding two strands of fingering weight yarns together. 

I love the marled look. 

I have one more section after the one I am knitting and then it will be time to start decreasing. 

It is going to be such a great throw. 



I haven't been watching much this week other than knitting channels on YouTube.

I just watched Rose Opal Knits newest episode. Daphne and Erica are one of my favorites.  

Are you watching anything interesting? Do you have a show/movie you could recommend? 


I would love to hear all about your week, your makes and what you are reading and/or watching. 



Happy Creating, 
Angela 
















Comments

Popular Posts