Wednesday's WiPs & Books {6/21}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday! 

I hope you're having a great week. 




I have been spending more time reading and listening to books lately. 

Have you ever read and listened to the same book? 

I will do that every once in a while and it's amazing how fast I can get through a story. 


I finished, Caramel Crush by Jenn McKinlay that way. It is the 9th book in the Cupcake Bakery series. 

I was about 1/3 of the way in and I realized that I skipped the 8th book. 

I will be reading that one soon. I just picked it up from the library. 


I was thinking it was time for a few beach reads. (If only our weather would cooperate.)

 I have been reading, A Novel Proposal by Denise Hunter. 

For some reason it took me a minute to get into the story, but now I am invested. 


The projects that have been getting my attention have been my blanket (Ravelry), shortie socks (Ravelry) and the front of my Streamline Tee (Ravelry). {All in the picture above}


And for the Christmas in July Make-a-long, I have been working on my Missus Clause socks. 

I am getting so close to the toe. 

I used a sparkle bare mini for the cuff, heel and gusset decreases. 

I am hoping to have enough yarn left to make a pair of shortie socks. 




I found a new to me knitting/crochet YouTube channel, It is a Sarah.

 I really enjoy her episodes and all her wonderful projects. 




I would love to know all about your week, your wips and what you have been reading and/or watching. 




Happy Creating, 

Angela 





Comments

Popular Posts