Monday's Make-a-long {6/19}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



I hope you're having a marvelous day! 





I am joining in the Christmas in July Make-a-long 2023 hosted by DanaRaeMakes on Instagram. 

I was very happy to see that wips are allowed. 

It runs from June 17th through August 31st. 

The hashtag is #christmasinjulymakealong2023. 

I pulled out my Christmas project bags and this is what I came up with. 



First up is my Missus Clause by Pretty Twisted Yarns

I love this self-striping colorway. I have had these socks on the needles for way too long. 

I am using a contrasting white sparkle colorway for the cuff, heel flap and turn, gusset decreases
 and the toe.



I also have last year's 24 Stripe Advent colorway by The Cozy Knitter

I have 10 stripes completed. I am really looking forward to having these as a finished object during the make-a-long. 





Another Christmas themed yarn on my needles is West Yorkshire Spinners Gingerbread colorway. 

Those red and green stripes are the best. 

I am using my Gingerbread House beaded progress keeper by Hey Country Creations




This is going to be my Christmas shawl. 

The yarn is O Christmas Tree by Sweet Sparrow Yarns

Isn't it so pretty?!

The pattern is Spring Thing by Espace Tricot. It is a lovely free pattern. 



Are you joining in any make-a-longs this summer? 

I am always on the lookout for new ones to participate in. 

There are so many fun ones. 



Happy Creating, 
Angela 










Comments

Popular Posts