Friday's FOs & Reads from June {6/30}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



I am so ready for it! 




 I would like to  share the two projects I finished in June and the books I read. 

{Project links are to my Ravelry project pages}




My first FO is my Missus Clause socks

The yarn is by Pretty Twisted Yarns. 

It feels good to have them in my sock drawer. They had been on the needles since 2021. 
(Time to finish up those languishing sock projects) 



My next FO is a pair of 3x1 rib shortie pair of socks

I used a 50 gram/20 gram set from my shop

I still have more yarn leftover. I am hoping it is enough to make another pair. 

Three pairs of socks done for Summer Sock Camp. Yay! 






I read three books this month. 

Summer Reading and Caramel Crush by Jenn McKinlay. 
I really enjoyed both of them. 




I also finished A Novel Proposal by Denise Hunter. 

It was a Hallmark like beach read with a Free Library. 



I would love to hear all about your crafting, reading and everything you got up to in June. 



Let's Chat, 
Angela 









Comments

Popular Posts