Wednesday's WiPs & Books {5/31}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy WiPs & Books Wednesday! 

I love sharing all about my wips and the book(s) I am reading. 



Currently I am reading, Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus. 

I am a little over halfway and this book has envoked so many emotions. 


Socks have been a big part of my knitting in the past week and a half. 

This is the Camping Trails Socks by Crystal Tea Knits. I am using a 50 gram striped skein by Tiny Human Knits, A Shortcut to Mushrooms, and a OOAK spring green colorway I dyed. 



I started this sock last year. I am doing the Rhinebeck Roomies pattern by Crazy Sock Lady Designs, it is one of my favorite "go to" sock patterns. 

I am knitting it with a Zauberball that I purchased from Lancaster Yarn Shop




For this sock I am doing a 3x1 rib. I am using a 50 gram/20 gram set from my shop. 
I am going to be using the contrasting speckle mini for the toe. I can't wait! 



I am giving 9" circulars a try again with this deep stash of Knit Picks Felici. 
The colorway is Limeade. It is so bright and fun. 

I have been keeping it in my new Midwest Stitches bag. I plan to use it all summer. 



And for a wip that isn't a sock, lol. 

This is a Bamboo Summer Top (Ravelry) using a discontinued Caron Spa yarn I have had in my stash.
 I love that this is a free pattern. 

I enjoy adding a few rounds when I pick it up. I can't wait to wear this. 



I have been watching quite a few things this past week. I am recovering from surgery, so there isn't much I can do. I finished Night Agent on Netflix and Not Dead Yet on Hulu. I watched Farmer Wants a Wife.  I started Ride on Hallmark. I have all the episodes recorded.
 I also watched a few movies, Infinite and Ant-Man and the Wasp Quantumania. 



I would love to know all about what you are making, reading and/or watching! 



Let's Chat, 
Angela 












Comments

Popular Posts