Wednesday's WiPs & Books {5/10}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday! 

I hope you're having a great day! 




I have been reading, Killer Research by Jenn McKinlay
It is the 12th book in the series. I really love the setting and the characters.


Let's share some works in progress. I have a few projects this week. 


I started my second sock using this Patons Kroy Socks yarn in Midnight Orchid. 




I started a new test knit sock pattern called Camping Trails that will be coming soon from 
Crystal Tea Knits. (Ravelry Link) 

I am using a OOAK colorway on my Classy base {80/20} and Tiny Human Knits in A Shortcut to Mushrooms 50 gram self striping colorway. 



This is my Scrappy Garter blanket. 
I am holding two strands of DK or Worsted yarn on a size 10 needle. 
I absolutely love the way it is marling. 



My Favourite Blanket is coming along wonderfully. 

I am loving all the "fancy business" as Kay Jones of The Bakery Bears, calls it. 

The beautiful eyelet sections have begun. You hold two strands of fingering weight yarn together. 

It is going to be a lovely throw. 



I have been watching, The Night Agent this week on Netflix. 



I would love to know what you are making, reading and/or watching this week. 



Let's Chat, 
Angela 


















Comments

Popular Posts