Friday's Fun {5/25}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



It's the start of Summer Sock Camp 2023 and Splash Pad Party 2023!

I am so glad that wips are allowed this year for Summer Sock Camp. 

I have quite of few socks on my needles that I would like to be FOs. 




I have been test knitting the Camping Trails pattern by Crystal Tea Knits (Ravelry).

You need two 50 gram skeins of yarn. One self striping and the other a semi-solid/tonal. 

I am using A Shortcut to Mushrooms by Tiny Human Knits as my self striping and a OOAK bright green of my own hand-dyed yarn in a discontinued base. 

I love that the pattern repeat is easily memorized and I keep wanting to do, "just one more repeat!"

The designer usually has a discount code on her Instagram




This colorway of Knit Picks Felici has been calling to me. It's called Limeade. 

I think a cast on party may happen this weekend! 





Will you be participating in these make-a-longs or another make-a-long this summer? 

I would love to hear all about your summer making plans! 


Let's Chat, 
Angela 





Comments

Popular Posts