Wednesday's WiPs & Books {4/5}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday! 

I hope you're having a wonderful week. 



It's the first WiPs & Books of April. 





I am reading two books right now. 

The Lost Apothecary by Sarah Penner and Redeeming Your Time by Jordan Raynor. 



I am working on my Bamboo Summer Top and loving it! 

The yarn is a bit splitty, but I really like the color and the shine the bamboo gives it. 

The lace was a joy to knit and now I am on miles and miles of stockinette. 


Here and there I am putting a row or two on my granddaughter's DRK Everyday Cowl. 

I am using Big Twist Party in Bubblegum. I am loving how the color changes like a fade. 


I am doing a huge reorganization of my stash. Say a few good thoughts for me if you think of it. 

(Whose idea was it to do this the week before family is coming to visit for Easter?!)

I am a bit overwhelmed, not that I don't love my stash because I really do.

It is not knowing the best way to display it, so everything has a place. 


I have been watching a few new to me podcasters this week. 

The Fruitful Hands is a mother and daughter duo and Mountain Song Designs


I would love to know what you are making, reading and/or watching this week. 

If you celebrate Easter, I hope you have a lovely day. 


Let's Chat, 

Angela 

Comments

Popular Posts