Wednesday's WiPs & Books {4/19}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday! 

I hope you're having a wonderful week. 



I am reading, The Flatshare by Beth O'Leary. 



I have been working on a few projects this week. 


A Honeycomb Textured Dishcloth using Knit Picks Dishie in Creme Brulee. 
(The third dishcloth is in the first picture) 



My Scrappy Garter Throw (Ravelry link) is so much fun to work on. 

I love the squish and marled look of holding two strands of DK/Worsted yarn together.



I have started the next section on the My Favourite Blanket by Kay Jones. 
We are doing something different for the next four sections. 
I enjoy working on this a little bit every day. 



I finished the back panel on my Streamline Tee. I am ready to move onto the next step in the pattern. 



I watched Rose Opal Knits (I just love their podcast) and Ticket to Paradise with George Clooney and Julia Roberts. 

I have been spending as much time outside getting things ready for summer 
when I am not dyeing yarn or working my part-time day job. 


I would love to know what you are making, reading and/or watching this week. 


Let's Chat, 
Angela 










Comments

Popular Posts