Friday's Favorites {4/21}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Friday! 

I am ready for the weekend, I hope you are as well. 

I like to reflect on the week and share my favorite things with you. 





Flowers are beginning to pop up around my yard. 

I love all the colors appearing among that spring green. 

I have plans to have many flowers around this summer. 

I have seeds for poppies, coneflower, marigolds, zinnias, and nasturtiums.



A new stack of books. 

I haven't been reading as much as I would like this month, 

I think these books are going to change that. 



Mini skeins! Do you love mini skeins as much as I do? 

Keep an eye on my Instagram feed. You will be seeing these soon. 


My new to me yarn stash cabinet. I love it so much! 

We found it at a reclaim store. 

My sweater quantities are in the bottom and tools/notions are in the drawer. 

I still have some sock yarn, acrylic and project bags in bins, but I am much happier with everything  organized and in its place. 



I hope you have had a wonderful week, I would love to know your favorite things. 



Let's Chat, 

Angela 

Comments

Popular Posts