Friday's Favorites {4/14}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



I hope you've had a fantastic week! 

The weather has been sunny and warm here. I have been spending more time outside. 

Let's share some favorites from our week. 




After going through my yarn stash, I realized I have a lot of DK and Worsted weight partial skeins. 

After a couple of attempts, I cast on 124 stitches holding two strands together 
and started a garter blanket.

 I am knitting the first two stitches in the back loop and slipping the last two stitches 
with the yarn in front. 

It is so squishy and I love the marled look. 



The lilacs are beginning to bloom. A couple of years ago, we pruned too much and we didn't have any. 
I love the scent of lilacs. This bush is right outside of my garden. 





I have taken a few walks by the water this week. I love the views and wildlife. 





I love a good 50gram skein of yarn for summer sock knitting. 

I love knitting shortie socks when the weather warms up. 



I am getting ready for Summer Sock Camp. Will you be joining in? 




I would love to know your favorites from this week. 



Let's Chat,
Angela 



Comments

Popular Posts