Wednesday's WiPs & Books {3/22}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday! 


I hope you are having a great week. 


Let's chat about works in progress and books. 


I am still adding a row or two on my crochet and knit blankets most days. 

I am so amazed at how much progress doing this has made. 

I am adding the third skein to the Sundance Granny Ripple Throw.


I am ready to do the collar and button band on my Felix Cardigan. 

I love this cardigan so much. I can't wait to add these buttons. 


I am almost to the center part on my Sophie Scarf

I will be making more of these in the future. I love the classic look. 


I found this pattern on Ravelry, Coral Reef Scarf by Lisa Hannes. 

Another classic look scarf that I am feeling very drawn to. 


I am reading, A Week in Winter by Maeve Binchy. 

I am really enjoying the pace, the setting, and the characters. 

I am also reading, On Skein of Death by Allie Pleiter on my Kindle app 

and 

I am listening to The Lost for Words Bookshop by Stephanie Butland on the hoopla app. 



I would love to know what you are working on, reading and/or watching this week. 



Let's Chat, 

Angela 


PS. There is a sale going on in the shop if you are interested. 

Thank you for all your support and encouragement.






Comments

Popular Posts