Wednesday's WiPs and Books {3/15}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday! 

I love chatting about wips and books! 



This week I started a new crochet throw for a friend. 

It is the Sundance Granny Ripple Blanket by Mama In A Stitch. 

I am using one colorway of Lion Brand Scarfie in the Cream/Mustard. 

I have six skeins of it in my stash. Hopefully I can get it done in a month. 




I finished the third section of My Favourite Blanket by Kay Jones. 

I can't wait to cake up the next two colors and get started on the next section. 



Two new dishcloths hopped on the needles. 

The first one The Shire by The Kitchen Sink Shop. 

I am using Knit Picks Dishie in Jalapeno. 


The second one is Classic Easy Knit Dishcloth by Carolyn Stanton of Caroselle Designs.

I am using Knit Picks Dishie Twist in Coffee. 



I resisted the urge to cast on a Sophie Scarf for way too long. I am loving it! 

I am using some of my own hand-dyed fingering weight yarn in the Toast colorway, and 

Lion Brand Faux Mo in Ecru together.

I put my leprechaun progress keeper from Hey Country Creations on the front. 



I have two books on the go this week. 

Finlay Donovan is Killing It by Elle Cosimano and This Place of Wonder by Barbara O'Neal. 

I am enjoying them both, but find myself reaching for This Place of Wonder a little more. 



I would love to know what you have been working on, reading and/or watching this week. 



Let's Chat, 

Angela 






Comments

Popular Posts