Monday's Makes {3/6}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



Happy Monday! 

It's the start of a new week! 

I am looking forward to getting things done! 





But first let's look at some of my finished projects from February. 





I finished my Freckled Whimsy advent socks, Sweet Shop. 

I love the color arrangement of this colorway.

I have enough yarn left to make another pair. 




I also finished a dishcloth from the Year of Dishcloths by Garlene of The Kitchen Sink Shop. 

You can sign up here and receive a free pattern every month.

This pattern, Emily's Garden, is from March of 2022. 

I really enjoyed knitting this one. I used Knit Picks Dishie in Clarity. 




I am super proud of finishing my Downtown Cardigan. 

I usually get to a certain point in long term knits (especially cardigans/sweaters)

 and then leave them languishing. Not this time. It is finished! 


I used Red Heart Shetland Chunky in Heather Forest. It used about 10 skeins. 

I have had this yarn in my stash for over 15 years. 

It feels good to have it in a project I can wear. 





I would love to know about your makes from February. 




Let's Chat, 
Angela 






Comments

Popular Posts