Monday's Makers {3/27}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin




I hope you had a lovely weekend. 

We spent some time with our youngest, who came home for the weekend from college. 

I got quite a bit of knitting time on the trip to take her back. 





I thought I would share some happy mail that has arrived in the last month. 

I love supporting and encouraging creative businesses and makers. 




Laura from Tiny Human Knits had an update and I was lucky enough to get a 

Factory Second skein of Carols in the Snow. 

It is a 50 gram self striping and a coordinating mini. 

I can't wait to knit this up. I am thinking maybe for Christmas in July. 



Who else is starting to think about Summer Sock Camp 2023?! 

I love this Paton's Kroy sock yarn. 

This is the Midnight Orchid colorway. 

I picked it up from Etsy at the shop, YarnShop4U


I have been grabbing these wonderful sewn bags from BlueBirdSewingByBev

I love using them in photo shoots, for holidays, and as gift and project bags. 

They aren't lined, but they are great and really affordable. 



I just received this lovely project bag and yarn cozy in the mail from Midwest Stitches.

I absolutely adore Danielle's bags. 

This is a medium drawstring with the cutest yellow gingham on the inside. 

I can't wait to put my next project in it. 

(I am thinking about the DRK Everyday Cowl) 



I would love to know some of your favorite makers and creative business owners. 


Let's Chat, 

Angela 





Comments

Popular Posts