Friday's Favorites {3/17}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Friday!

I hope you are having a fabulous week.


It's St. Patrick's Day! 

Here's the sock set I am hoping to have time to cast on today. 




It is my Clover Field Set. The bag is by BluebirdSewingByBev on Etsy. 

The gnome was a gift that was made for my daughter. It's so cute. 

Are doing a St. Patrick's Day cast on?

 Do you have something St. Patrick's Day inspired on the needles? 

I would love to hear all about it. 









Lisa from Hey Country Creations and I are doing a Spring preorder collaboration. 

There is a choice of two yarn colorways, a choice of three beaded progress keepers and a few extras. 

It's called Blooms of Spring Preorder

I used a different dyeing technique for the pastel Early Spring colorway and I really enjoyed it. 



I am so ready for Spring. 

 I am looking forward to taking time  this weekend to plant many varieties of flower seeds. 

I can't wait to have bursts of color all over my yard. 

(Which inspires me to put color on all the yarn.)


I hope you have a wonderful weekend. 


Happy Creating, 

Angela 






Comments

Popular Posts