Wednesday's WiPs & Books {2/15}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday! 

I hope you are having a wonderful week! 


It's WiPs & Books time! 



I am finishing up the second sleeve on my Downtown Cardigan using Red Heart Shetland Chunky. 

 I can't wait to seam it together. It is going to be such a cozy cardigan. 

I am thinking about crocheting around the collar and down the front sides. Maybe two rows of single crochet and a row of reverse single crochet. 


I am working on the gusset decreases of my second advent sock by Freckled Whimsy. 

I love the colors in this skein so much. I am hoping this will be an FO very soon. 


I started a pair of Love Story socks  by Crazy Sock Lady Designs and am working through the third mini skein color. 

The look and stretch of this sock pattern is very appealing to me. 

I am using my own hand-dyed yarn. A 50 gram main skein and 20 gram mini skeins.


I am reading Other Birds by Sarah Addison Allen

I am enjoying the characters, the setting, the air of mystery and magic. 

I find myself looking forward to pockets of time during the day to read a page or two. 


I would love to know what you have been making, reading and/or watching this week. 


Let's Chat, 

Angela 

Comments

Popular Posts