Monday's Making {2/20}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Monday! 

I hope your week is off to a great start! 


I thought I would share an active work in progress with you 

every now and again on a Monday. 



Today I wanted to share my Temperature Cowl. 

I am using Stylecraft Special DK in White (to differentiate the months), 

Cream, Toy, Soft Peach, Apricot, Shrimp, Saffron, and Clementine. 


I cast on for 80 stitches on a size 6 (4.0mm) 16" circular. 

I am using Lykke needles and really enjoying them. 

I assign a colorway for a range of temperatures usually in 10 degree increments. 


Since I didn't finish the Temperature blanket I started last year, I thought a cowl would be very doable and so far it is. 


Have you ever made a temperature project? What yarn did you use? 

I would love to hear all about it. 



Let's Chat, 

Angela 

Comments

Popular Posts