January's FOs and Reads {2/1}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy February! 

I hope this blog finds you well and you are looking forward to the month ahead. 





January was all about threes for me. 

Three finished projects and three books read. 




My first finished project were my Advent Striped Socks by Zebra Yarns. 

I love how this rainbow of color looks on this pair of socks! 

Much needed in the middle of winter. 


My second finished project is a toddler sized Musselburgh hat for my youngest granddaughter, which she will not wear. She doesn't like hats. I am hoping she likes them by next autumn/winter. 


My last finished project of the month is a dishcloth. I used Knit Picks Dishie Twist in Jalapeno. I love how this cotton yarn knits up. 

I am going to try to make a dishcloth a month to join with Tracey of GrizzlieKnits on her #dishclothalong2023. No promises though, I do tend to get sidetracked part way through the year. 



My three reads of January are...

One for the Books by Jenn McKinlay, A Dark and Snowy Night by Sally Goldenbaum 

and 

The Switch by Beth O'Leary. 


I enjoyed each and every one of them. I have read all the previous books in The Library Lover's Mystery and A Seaside Knitters Society Mystery series. 

I will be looking into other books by Beth O'Leary. 


I would love to know all about your makes and reads from January. 


Let's Chat, 

Angela 






Comments

Popular Posts