Friday's Festivities {2/24}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Friday! 

I hope you have had a lovely week.  

Let's share some of our favorite things. 


I love being outside as much as possible. I get so much energy and inspiration from nature. 

 Here's a picture of the bay that I took while walking with a friend. We try and get together to walk and chat once a week. I have such a new appreciation for where I live. 



My nectarine tree is blooming. So pretty. 

Is this fake spring or is spring really here?  What's the weather like where you are? 



Beaded progress keepers. This little tea cup from Hey Country Creations is matching my Streamline Tee project perfectly. 





Yarn dyeing! I have been having some fun in the dyepot. New yarn is in the shop

I am also working on a collaboration behind the scenes. I will share more about that soon. 



I hope you will share some of your favorites from this week with me. 



Let's Chat, 

Angela 


Comments

Popular Posts