WiPs and Books Wednesday {1/11}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday! 

I hope your week is going well. 

It has been a challenging one and celebratory one here. 

We have been sick, but we did celebrate my twins 21st birthday. 



I have started a new book, A Dark and Snowy Night by Sally Goldenbaum. 

This is the 16th book in the Seaside Knitters Society Mystery series. 



I started a My Favorite Blanket by Kay Jones of the Bakery Bears. It will have 12 sections that she will share on their podcast episodes. I am about halfway through this first section. I am holding two Knit Picks Hawthorne yarns together. A speckle named Cosmic Speckle and Slate Kettle Dyed. 

I am looking forward to using up some stash yarn on this project. 



I have been watching CBS Ghosts and started watching 1883 on Paramount+. 


I would love to know what you have been making, watching and/or reading! 



Let's Chat, 

Angela 

Comments

Popular Posts