Wednesday's WiPs and Books {1/25}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday! 

I hope you're having a wonderful week! 


My current read is, The Switch by Beth O'Leary. I am only a few chapters in, but I am really enjoying the main characters. There is talk of sibling death and the grief that goes with that. 



I have picked up my Downtown Cardigan by Stephanie Jessica Lau (All About Ami) again. Our weather has been warmer this year, but I know winter isn't finished with us yet. 

I am using some yarn that is the first wool blend purchase I ever made. I got it from Ebay. It has been in my stash for over 15 years. 

It is Red Heart Shetland Chunky in Heather Forest. It is 75% acrylic and 25% wool. It's going to be such a squishy cardigan. 



I also started a My Favourite Blanket by Kay Jones. I am using yarn from my stash. You hold two strands of fingering weight yarn together. I am really enjoying the marling effect and fabric. 

It is going to be such a wonderful blanket to cozy up in. 



I have been watching a few shows lately. I finished 1883 and am almost current with 1923 on Paramount+. I have been watching an episode here and there of Grey's Anatomy. 



I would love to know what you are making, reading and/or watching! 



Let's Chat, 

Angela 

Comments

Popular Posts