Wednesday's WiPs and Books {01/04/23}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy January! 

I hope your month is off to a great start! 



I am loving all the bright and cheerful colors in my projects. 

I am working on my 12 Days of Christmas socks by Zebra Yarns (on the right),

my Freckled Whimsy Advent socks (at the top), 

and my Scattering Petals cowl by Dana Rae Makes using my Greenlambin advent calendar yarn. 


I am reading One for the Books by Jenn McKinlay. It is the 11th book in her A Library Lover's Mystery series. I enjoy these cozy mysteries so much. 

I just finished the current season of Emily in Paris, Dead to Me and The Watcher. I have started watching the CBS version of Ghosts. 


I would love to know what you have been making, reading and/or watching. 



Let's Chat, 

Angela 

Comments

Popular Posts