Friday's Forgotten Makes {1/27}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Friday! 

The weekend is near! 


This week I pulled out many of my projects bags that have wips inside. 

(Look at all those wrinkles, oh my!) 

It has inspired me again for these projects and the yarn. 


This is my Road to Rhinebeck Shawl by Knitting Expat Designs. 

I am knitting it in my own hand-dyed Fancy DK yarn. 

I love the texture and drape of this shawl. 



Another make using Fancy DK yarn, Say Anything by Melissa Schaschwary. 

I put this in time out because it was the first cardigan I have ever put on my needles. 

I made a mistake quite a few rows back on the right front and I didn't know how to fix it. 


Next project is my A Guiding Light by Crazy Sock Lady Designs. 

I am using a DK weight base I was trying out back in 2020. 

I really enjoy how these colors are working up together. 


Another shawl wip is my Spring Thing by Espace Tricot. 

I am using Sweet Sparrow Yarns in O Christmas Tree. I love this colorway. 

I am aiming to have this off the needles, so I can wear it this Christmas. 




I am not very far on this cardigan project, Palette by Lisa K. Ross. 

The main color is my hand-dyed yarn in my Cozy Worsted, which is a non-superwash base, in the colorway Steel. 

I am going to be using Drops Nepal in Fog, Grey Purple, Grey Green and Deep Ocean for the color blocking. 


I have a few other projects stashed in project bags in my craft corner, but these are the ones that I would like to focus on finishing this year. 


I would love to know if you have any wips that are in project bags that you would like to finish. Leave me a comment below, maybe we can encourage each other to get them out off of the hooks and/or needles. 


Let's Chat, 

Angela 

Comments

Popular Posts